"Couldn't make it" to work today after such a fun weekend? Blame it on your Lemon! #MondayMood #MondayFeeling #Monday #CaseOfTheMondays https://t.co/i8Mqu5wxmz
by JPR_LawOffice 1 month ago | via Twitter

Work Comp Facts: -3.8% of the United States workforce suffer an injury while on the clock. -3.2 million nonfatal accidents are filed. -Occupational injuries account for 95% of cases. -Workplace illnesses hold the other 5%. https://t.co/2mv4990yKU
by JPR_LawOffice 6 days ago | via Twitter

You have the questions? We have the answers. Call our office today if you have been hurt at work, are dealing with a new car that has too many problems, or have recently received a DUI. (619) 254-4821. #Problems #Mood #Help #DUI #Lemon #Hurt #Work #WorkMood #Injured #Lawyer https://t.co/wrV9J0LA7B
by JPR_LawOffice 1 week ago | via Twitter

If your occupation requires driving and you are involved in any sort of accident while on the clock (or running a work errand) it qualifies as a workers' compensation accident. Have questions? Call our office today. #CommuteLife #Commute #Drive #Auto #Crash #WorkComp #Accident https://t.co/Z0rkUGjLoy
by JPR_LawOffice 1 week ago | via Twitter